Great, there is a new Redmine 3.0.1 published!
- Changelog: http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Changelog
- How to update: http://www.trianglesis.org.ua/update-redmine-2-6 (RU)
- Difficulties: http://www.trianglesis.org.ua/update-redmine-2-5-2
- Bad Update https://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/46141?r=46253
Some plugins can produce error like:
My lost plugins:
- redmine_ckeditor (update found)
- redmine_issue_checklist (update found)
Also it has another warning I can’t figure out still:
[DEPRECATION] requiring "RMagick" is deprecated. Use "rmagick" instead
If anybody can show me where does this require – I’ll change. But this is not urgent as I see.
This new Redmine 3 version is compatible only with itself – all needed plugins are lost and new versions work bad or lost at all. So I’ve revert it. You can update to 3 only if you use clean install.